Thursday, February 19, 2009

A flexi mix

I recently discovered the awesome blog I Wish I Was A Flexidisc. This guy has put up a ton a obscure flexis that are mostly from the C86 era. After listening to a few I recognized and wanted to hear I decided to go and download them all and there are certainly some gems. Here is a mix containing 12 of my favorite tracks so far (haven't listened to everything yet). Add this blog to your RSS feed!

Track Listing
  1. Heaven Is Blue - The Groove Farm
  2. All You Ever Say - The Mayfields
  3. Everytime I Open the Bottle - The Morrisons
  4. Forevermore Starts Here - St. Christopher
  5. Happy Birthday - The Bluebells
  6. I Don't Need You - The Enormous Room
  7. I Know I'm Nothing Special To You - The Williams
  8. If You Were the Only Girl in the World Would You Take Me - The Soup Dragons
  9. Roundabout - Esmerelda's Kite
  10. Skink - A Riot of Colour
  11. Spin - The Darling Buds
  12. Twist Me - Splendour in the Grass
Hopefully the tracklisting and album/artist tags work properly. This is my first shot at making a mix downloadable.

Download mix

No comments: