Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ringo Deathstarr

I am so glad to have stumbled upon Ringo Deathstarr through a listing on Pheer.com. I saw them live last year and bought the EP at the show. Just a fantastic band. I think this CD came out in 2007 and there is still no followup. But I just read that the EP is being rereleased on vinyl this March by Fan Death Records! And there will be more vinyl releases by the band this year. Give this EP as listen if you like shoegaze/noise pop. I had it on repeat for a while last year.

Go to their MySpace to find the dates for their March shows where you'll most likely be able to pick up the vinyl for cheaper than mailorder.

I can't wait to see them again in Arlington. And it's a house show too. Before they played in a tiny pizza place and it was perfect. Here's to small venues. Oh and The Vandelles will be there too. Another EP worth hearing; maybe I'll post it in the future.

Starrsha mp3
Sweet Girl mp3
Download S/T EP

No comments: