Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mix #1 - We're Not In It To Lose (Texas Punk)

Time to break away from the stuff I've been posting recently and put up some punk music. Forget indie pop ever happened and pogo to this little mixtape I whipped up. Special thanks to KBDrecords and Good Bad Music for some of these tracks. I'll definitely do more of these "small scope" mixes in the future (mostly out of necessity as the website I found only supports eight tracks).



1. My Girlfriend Is A Rock - Nervebreakers
2. Narrow View - Big Boys
3. Nova Lust (Dick Lazer Meets Midge Meteoritz) - The Shades
4. Ultimate Orgasm - Non Compos Mentis
5. Zyklon B - Hugh Beaumont Experience
6. Monotony - The next
7. Crowd Control - Really Red
8. The Badge Means You Suck - AK 47

2 comments:

rensek said...

Come on man! How are you gonna have a texas punk mix without Millions Of Dead Cops? MDC is the shit!

Michael said...

I actually don't have any MDC on my computer (yeah I know haha). No Dicks either.