Monday, November 10, 2008

My Bloody Valentine - Two live bootlegs


Seventeen years and hundreds of thousands of pounds later, Kevin Shields is again working on a My Bloody Valentine album.

Shields confirmed the rumours at the My Bloody Valentine-curated All Tomorrow's Parties festival this weekend, taking his earplugs out for long enough to talk to the New York Times. He will be returning to songs started over a decade ago, during abortive sessions for Island Records. "I realised that all that stuff I was doing in 1996 and 1997 was a lot better than I thought," he said.

-Guardian

When MBV tours for this album I will not miss them like I did this year.

Live at ICA, London June 13th, 2008 (first show in 16 years)
Tracks 1-10
Tracks 11-17
Live at Roundhouse, London June 21st, 2008.
Tracks 1-9
Tracks 10-16

Both end with a 20+ minute wall of sound. Enjoy!

No comments: