Thursday, December 4, 2008

LSD and the Search for God - S/T EP

First off, isn't this one of the best band names ever? Very awesome. On this EP are five great MBV/Slowdive sounding tracks with breathy male/female vocals that I love and can put on any hour of the day. This Time is my favorite but really the whole album just flows from track to track like The Comforts of Madness and it all comes together in a mass of dreamy bliss.

Everyone should buy this from Deep Space Recordings so the band can have the monies to produce an LP. The vinyl is beautiful clear yellow but I don't know if there are any more in stock (only 200 pressings in yellow, 800 were black). I sent the mailorder guys a message and will edit this post once I have a response. Because if there are some in stock there's no reason to buy the CD rather than the LP.

UPDATE: Holy shit that was fast. The label replied to my message in less than ten minutes. There are still a few in stock. $13.65 through Paypal!

Download

No comments: