Monday, December 15, 2008

Tally Ho - Takes Two To Do It + Wavves

This is kind of interesting. Download these tracks and play them in repeat + shuffle. These five short mp3s blend together randomly to make a song. For some reason I listened for at least five minutes. I don't know why.

Download


Also, Wavves' best song, SO BORED, is Insound's free recommended mp3 of the week. Yay! I can't wait for the De Stijl release in February. I'll probably buy both s/t LPs because I love the cover art so much.

And the track listing for the De Stijl album is new to me. Maybe it is to you as well. I haven't heard some of these.

1rainbow everywhere
2sun opens my eyes
3get in the sun
4jetplane (staying on a )
5no hope kids
6more fur
7so bored
8summer goth
9surf goth
10goth girls
11ghost ramp
12killr punx
13scary demons

No comments: